The Rice Experiment The Rice Experiment

Well...

That experiment is total bullshit, but the flash is pretty well made.

83/100

CricketJam responds:

Thank you! Now I DO hate mystic turds like "RAMTHA" and what not but I've also dealt with numerous dogmatic little babies that deny this up and down. even though it's obvious the thanked rice is ALWAYS more aesthetically pleasing and more edible looking if anyone was given the choice. In a few days most of America will sit and give thanks before THEIR food. I think it's relevant.

Scientists like Dean Radin and his research on the effects of mind on matter, Rupert Sheldrakes research on "the sense of being stared at" (demonstrated at the Amsterdam museum of science ) and not to mention the years of evidence produced by Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research lab or "PEAR" all support the FACT that we affect matter simply by paying attention to it.

please don't even mention james randis phoney lying bullshit name, he's a liar and a conjurer by profession and he prances around the bush with his supposed million dollar reward and with any real confrontation with any real man of science like Dean Radin or Rupert Sheldrake

party_hard_ukigumo.swf party_hard_ukigumo.swf

WOO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

Smile! Smile!

Cool.

This was actually one of the first flash movies I ever saw. I remember it used to scare the shit out of me.

9/10 because audio could have been better.

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome.

The whole thing was really professionally done. Especially the ending. Good job.

10/10

MADNESS 1O MADNESS 1O

Gahh!!

You bastard.

Tricky bangbanggooberblat Tricky bangbanggooberblat

LOL!

Set quality to low to make Tricky's penis look 80 years old.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Lol!

You had me going there for a bit.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

All my 5 are belong to this.

Epic.